Civil Engineer (Jalan Pahang, KL)
- Prepare engineering documents such as work instructions and progress reports/data status
- Explain the site situation, technical requirements, project specifications, special engineering instructions, coordination procedures, execution approach and activity priorities to the various work teams.
- Monitor construction materials, equipment and labor status, and report discrepancy if any.
- Understand and evaluate the project requirement/plans i.e. material schedule, equipment and labor loading.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 2 years experience in related field is required for this position with good technical competence, organizing and coordinating skills.
- Strong proficiency in both written and spoken English &BahasaMelayu. MUST BE CONVERSANT IN MANDARIN
- MUST POSSES OWN TRANSPORT