Quantity Surveyor (Jalan Pahang, KL)
- Develop, estimate and provide support in obtaining materials and subcontract pricing in conjunction with project team requirements
- Review specifications/ drawings to determine scope of work, costing structures and contractual requirements.
- Establish database for costs, materials and supply source.
- Monitor site valuation/ measurement, manpower and infrastructure works.
- Make reports in log book, documentation and records upon completion of work.
- Male, with a Degree in QS, and knowledge in AutoCAD with at least 2 years experience in related field
- Good technical competence, organizing and coordinating skills.
- Strong proficiency in both written and spoken English &BahasaMelayu. MUST BE CONVERSANT IN MANDARIN
- MUST POSSES OWN TRANSPORT